Friday, April 15, 2011

Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen "My book isn't about revenge on Bill Gates "

Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen: "My book isn't about revenge on Bill Gates".
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen on Sunday will talk to 60 Minutes about his book, “Idea Man,” which caused a bit of a ruckus given his not-so-complimentary take on Bill Gates.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen on Sunday will talk to 60 Minutes about his book, “Idea Man,” which caused a bit of a ruckus given his not-so-complimentary take on Bill Gates. In the interview, Allen said his book is about technology history not revenge.

Allen said:
“It’s not about [revenge]. I just felt it was like an important part of technology history and I should tell it like it happened,” says Allen. “I hope people understand and respect that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment